lovekombucha.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
1. When you complete a form (such as our contact form, or any of the forms involved in making a purchase on our site), we ask you for your name and address, and the address for delivery if different. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process, or to enable us to deal with your request.
2. We may use your personal information to contact you regarding your purchase. We may also use your personal information to inform you about new products or special offers we think may be of interest to you. Whenever you complete a form on our site, you have the option to opt out of receiving information about new products or special offers.
3. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase, fulfillment of your order and responding to your request.
4. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
5. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by completing our contact form.
7. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Information you supply to us by completing a form on the web site will be stored in a database. This database, along with one or more backup copies, is stored on computers that will be physically located either within the EEA, the United States of America or Canada.
8. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us.